FAN & SPECTATOR INFORMATION
Prior to heading to the Quicken Loans National, stay up to date on all important spectator information to make your experience more enjoyable. Be in the know on what is and is not allowed inside the gates. Get familiar with the course layout, transportation options, the best places to eat and relax while at the National.
June 25 – July 1, 2018
|Monday||Perfect Sense Pro-Am||Approx. 8 a.m.||Course closed to public|
|Tuesday||Professional practice rounds||Course closed to public|
|Wednesday||Official Pro-Am||Approx. 6:40 a.m.||Youth golf exhibition - approx. 2 p.m.|
|Thursday||Round 1||Approx. 6:40 a.m.|
|Friday||Round 2||Approx. 6:40 a.m.|
|Saturday||Round 3||Approx. 7:30 a.m.|
|Sunday||Round 4||Approx. 8 a.m.|
COMPLIMENTARY YOUTH TICKETS
For young golf fans, there is no better deal than complimentary grounds tickets to the Quicken Loans National. Youth, 12 and under, receive complimentary grounds tickets which are available to be picked up at the Quicken Loans National box office, located at the Main Entrance, when accompanied by a ticketed adult. For youth ages 13-17, grounds tickets can be purchased at a discounted rate at the box office. Discounted clubhouse tickets can also be purchased at the box office for kids ages 12 and younger.
- Youth 12 and younger free with a ticketed adult
- Discounted tickets for youth ages 13-17
- Youth tickets available for pick up at box office
- Youth viewing zones available for all kids
Youth golf Exhibition
Learn from a pro
Sharpen your golf skills with help from a PGA TOUR pro. The Quicken Loans National will host a golf demonstration and exhibition for young golf fans. The free interactive demo will take place on the driving range on Wednesday of tournament week. Learn from a PGA TOUR professional in a small group setting and pick up tips to take your game to the next level.
- Wednesday of tournament week – approx. 2 p.m.
- Located on the driving range
- Free for all kids 12 and younger
A destination for all ages
Kids Village is a destination for young fans and families to share a memorable experience while taking a break throughout the day. Located on-site at Congressional, Kids Village will feature mini golf, interactive games and activities tailored for the younger crowd. A cornerstone activity within Kids Village, the TGR Learning Lab Youth Activity Zone will feature six stations highlighting the Tiger Woods Foundation’s core curriculum. Learn more about the four pillars of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) and the college access programs of the Tiger Woods Foundation.
- Great for families with young kids
- TGR Learning Lab STEM Activity Zone
- Face painters
- Caricature artists
- Mascot appearances
Before heading to the Quicken Loans National, know what can and can’t be brought in through the gates.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE PERMITTED ON TOURNAMENT GROUNDS
- Opaque bags 6″ x 6″ x 6″
- Clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items not exceeding 12″ x 12″ x 6″
- A one-gallon clear resealable plastic bag
- Cell phones, smartphones and tablets – MUST be on silent mode and adhere to the PGA TOUR’s Mobile Device Policy
- Still point-and-shoot cameras with lens smaller than 6″; no cases (Wednesday only)
- Umbrellas without sleeves
- Portable radios with headsets
- Medically necessary supplies, strollers, small diaper bags, plastic baby bottles and other necessary baby supplies (infant must be with carrier)
- Collapsible chairs without carry bags
- Binoculars without case
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON TOURNAMENT GROUNDS
- No bags larger than 6″ x 6″ x 6″, including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags or chair bags
- No clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items larger than 12″ x 12″ x 6″
- No plastic, metal or glass cups, cans or containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- No computers or laptops
- No fireworks or laser pointers
- No lawn or oversize chairs, seat cushions or bicycles
- No pets, except for service animals
- No knives, firearms or weapons of any kind
- No video cameras (all week)
- No cameras (during competition rounds, Thursday-Sunday). On Wednesday, professional-looking cameras and equipment (long-range lenses, tripods, etc.) will NOT be allowed
- No beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
- No radios or TVs
- No signs, posters or banners
FIRST AID, AUTOGRAPHS & GOLF ETIQUETTE
Should an emergency occur, contact any uniformed tournament personnel or law enforcement personnel in order to expedite medical assistance. First aid tents are displayed on all course maps.
During the competition rounds (Thursday-Sunday), players will not sign autographs until they have completed their rounds. Autograph Alley for youth will be designated at the clubhouse near the practice putting green.
- Hands in the air means stop and be quiet while golfers are playing their shots.
- To allow for better viewing for all, please be considerate of others and kneel or sit down whenever possible.
- For your safety and the safety of others, please follow the directions of the tournament marshals.
transportation & parking
Parking for the Quicken Loans National is located at Rock Springs Parking Lot in Bethesda, Maryland. Complementary shuttles will run between the parking lot and the main entrance of the tournament.
Rock Springs Parking Lot
6720 Rockledge Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817
Parking will be available for purchase in advance online at a later date. Parking also may be purchased on the day of the tournament at the Rock Springs Parking Lot and is CASH ONLY.
More information on parking and transportation for the 2018 Quicken Loans National will be available at a later date.